Monday, April 8, 2019

So this happened last weekend on Sunday 5:00 pm im going to Jump this is how it happened.My dad said that's it we're going to Jump!! 10 minutes later… Were at Jump I exclaimed would be 50 decibels. Now a safety briefing which vital towards your personal health.I wore my fabulous birthday socks 5 minutes later...my dad said my feet are going to blow up like a nuclear bomb he exclaimed dramatically. I thought WOW that's impossible my mind said to me.Well I seriously tried to wall walk to be honest.




Later on we got Burger King so we ordered a coupon with bacon,mayo and onion rings this is what i got for a drink fanta frozen slushy fanta so good i could not resist it because it has fanta which is a slushy. My brain said to me good choice but dont ask your dad for that again because it has lots of sugar and food acid also food colouring. So off we went the end...

I like that you used similes and punctuation By Aleena






No comments:

Post a Comment