Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Jump jam Block

“This morning, the leader in Jump jam” I said to Jonathan (My friend) was very joyful. At 10:25 we all went out silence spread throughout I gasped. In my brain, a voice spoke to me... “HOLY MOLY!!”.                            “Now our first song is ‘Coconut’ it felt so joyful I liked it” Jonathan quietly whispered to me.Then the minions song from despicable me 3 is was sensational when I heard that erratic music especially the bananana part.The next song was such a weird song i flipped outIt was like so cringey it felt like killing ninja in fortnite over and over again. Suddenly Brett invited all they teachers to come up a do they sassy ‘Coconut’ song. I was charged up like a rhino running at full speed. Then the bell rang everyone ran towards Brett but  I just went to go get morning tea I ate my delicious fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment