Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Drivers+ cell phones

I think driving on the cell phone is seriously bad because
anyone crossing the road .um, is dead and possibly you too! So
people who drive while using a cell phone you are putting lives
at risk.
Secondly, there are possibilities you can go too speedy, one tiny
nug to and living being can send them flying and extremely
injured. I recommend leaving your cell phone in the bag and
don’t answer phone calls to save lives at risk(Especially New
Zealand).

Finally, because over 248 people died because of crashes
mostly because of answering phone calls.
I hope all these reasons make you stop answering phone calls while driving to stop fatal crashes.
I Leroy have read your writing and I think your writing is very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment